Monday, June 30, 2008

Messages from the Universe

The left button on my laptop mouse has become ultra-sensitive. My longtime habit of resting my thumb there--no pressure, just at the ready--means that I accidentally click on a lot of things as I move my cursor. It also means adding extra clicks when I only intend one or two.

It can be quite annoying to suddenly find myself navigating away to an ad I had no intention of visiting. Or clicking the Back button and quickly moving about four pages back.

But I do wonder if the universe is sending me a message when the two sites I accidentally hit today were the weight loss site I have not visited in months and my department's site when I have been a little behind in my work.

Off to run a couple searches that could be construed as research. And then to work out in the morning.

1 comment:

Aliki2006 said...

My laptop mouse button is ultra sensitive as well--it can be annoying. I haven't gotten any secret (or not so secret) messages from the universe yet!