So let's see where things stand. My lofty plans:
- We will figure out how big our family will be.
- I will find a way to enjoy exercising again.
- I will finish my comps.
- I will complete an environmental audit of our new house and devise a plan for how we can minimize our impact.
- We will hang artwork in at least two different rooms.
(And I just looked up and remembered that the corkboard I covered with some cloth I really like is hanging in my office area, so maybe that counts too.)
- We will get Scooter evaluated and determine what supports he'll have in school.
- I will experiment with gluten-free baking.
I've also been making extensive use of my crockpot, largely thanks to this site, especially since most of the recipes are gluten-free. If my main Christmas wish has been heard, there will be a brand-new, larger crockpot under the tree for me tomorrow.
(This is a good time to mention that I plan on bringing back The Mouse's Kitchen in the new year.)
- I will meditate regularly.
Somehow I don't think I'll be making much headway in the next year, so I may as well begin working on next year's list.